We would be delighted if you actively contribute to the scientific program by submitting an abstract on the following main topics:
• Animal models
• Brain-state dependent NIBS / Closed-loop NIBS
• Combining NI BS with brain imaging (fMRI , EEG , MEG)
• Computer modeling of NIBS
• Cognitive neuroscience and NIBS
• Diagnostic applications of NIBS
• Neurophysiology/-pharmacology of NIBS
• Novel/other NIBS techniques
• Plasticity induced by NIBS
• Therapeutic applications of NIBS
• Transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS)
• Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
• Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
The deadline for the abstract submission is 1 November 2019!
The DGKN provides a total of 10 travel awards to young scientists and clinicians up to 35 years for the best submitted abstracts. More information can be found here.
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the adjudication. Accepted abstracts will be presented as poster presentations.
Accepted abstracts will be included as posters in the programme. All accepted abstracts will published in the online programme.
Click here to get further information for the abstract submission.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243